- What information (personally identifiable) we collect from users through Shatabdi Aviation, how we use it and with whom we may share that.
- What choices we make available to users regarding the use of their data.
- What security procedures we adopt to prevent the misuse of user's information.
- How users can rectify any inaccuracies or wrong information.
We hold sole ownership of the information that we collect through http://shatabdi.getwebinc.com/. We have access to only the information that users voluntarily provide us using their email or other means of communication. We do not sell this information to anyone. We do not rent it either.
The information is used for responding to user's regarding the reason they might have contacted us. No third parties or individuals would have access to the information other than as required to fulfill user's request, e.g. to place an order.
User's Control Over and Access to the Information
It is almost effortless to opt out of any contacts from us anytime. In order to do the following, users need to contact us using the phone number or email address provided on our website:
- Check what data/information we have about users, if any.
- Update or correct any data we already have about them.
- Ask us to delete any data/information we might have about them.
- Let us know about any concern users might have about our way of data usage.
Precautions are taken to ensure the protection of user's data/information, sensitive or usual, private or public, online or offline.
For sensitive information (such as financial details or credit card data), our encrypted system transmits that directly to us in a secure and standard way. Our actions and measures are verifiable through a lock icon in the address bar. Users can look for "https" at the beginning of our webpage address.
We grant the access to user's personally identifiable information to those employees only who need the particular information to carry out a specific job (for example, providing customer service or billing information). Our computers/servers are placed in a tightly secure environment.